Checkpoint registration has ended.
Other than HYY's organisations are approved as checkpoint hosts case-specifically. If the organisation that you represent would like to organise a checkpoint in the Freshman Adventure, please contact us.
All checkpoints must fulfil the following criteria in order to make the Freshman Adventure as fair, functioning and fun as possible:
- Checkpoint assignments do not include alcohol, forcing or embarrassment.
- You should be able to provide instructions and complete the assignment in about 10 minutes.
- There are at least two assignment spots, so that two teams can complete the assignment at the same time
- Checkpoint is open between 4pm and 8pm
- Checkpoint can be completed also in English
- The checkpoint hosts have the opportunity to tally the teams’ points electronically (in other words, they have a smartphone, tablet or computer and an internet connection at their disposal)
Read more about good checkpoints and successful checkpoint descriptions!