- Does not include alcohol, forcing or embarrassment
- The entire team (5 to 12 people) can participate in the assignment
- Provides activities
- Doesn't choose the easiest option! You don’t want to end up being yet another Alias, Pictionary or water pong checkpoint. However, if you are planning to have an activity similar to what we mentioned on your checkpoint, come up with some kind of a surprise twist for it.
- Presents organisation's activities or field in a fun way. For instance, consider whether there are any stereotypes concerning your organization or field of study that you could use when brainstorming your checkpoint's assignment.
- Provides fun activities for the people queuing for the checkpoint, too! In 2017, for instance, Think Corner had a ball pit and HYY’s checkpoint a stand for taking selfies.
- Invests in signs and guiding for adventurers near the checkpoint location.
Good checkpoint has a good checkpoint description
A good checkpoint description says or implies something about what will happen at the checkpoint. In addition, a good description is informative and attractive. Examples of good checkpoint descriptions: